DB Lab has a well equipped microbiological laboratory and conducts a vast range of microbiological analyses on different sample types.
The analyses are performed according to:
- Pharmacopoeia (Ph. Eur., USP/NF, BP)
- Nordic Committe on Food Analysis (NMKL)
- International methods (DS/EN)
- Self-developed methods
Examples of analyses are:
- Cell counts
- Identification (cell and colony morphology, PCR, API test, biochemical test)
- Quality control to detect foreign cells
- Water activity
- Bioassay (antibiotics, vitamins)
- Test for bacterial endotoxins (LAL test)
- Challenge test
- Ingress testing
Please navigate through the left menu for further information, or use the search option in the top of the page.